Choose your format to suit local rules/restrictions:
- Live event: requires permission to host guests at a function with food, beverages & entertainment.
- Digital event: utilising virtual tools to inspire, engage & amplify.
- Hybrid: where smaller groups are permitted in a central location & you can livestream to remote audiences.
Build your team of 10+ to form the Project Committee:
- Form a Project Committee, either from one office, group of friends or contact 10x10HQ and we will help match people.
- Access the 10×10 Playbook as the step-by-step event management tool.
- Schedule key workshops with the 10x10HQ team to assist & support the timeline of key milestones and deadlines.
- The team self-organises into defined roles (like Project Lead, Finance, Marketing etc).
Research & select NFP partners:
- Discuss & decide the cause areas that matter most – poverty relief, homelessness, disability, food insecurity, mental health distress, domestic violence, minority issues, sickness & more. What matters in your local community?
- Research, nominate, select & work with for-purpose organisations that are doing the most important work in the local community.
- Develop knowledge & ideas to deliver a genuine experience & connection with the cause.
- Invite people to your live or digital event.
- Fundraise to help fund the programs that are run by our NFP partners so they can deliver the help where there is great social need in the local community.
- Inspire volunteers to sign up to remote or physical volunteering projects with your chosen partners.
- Create awareness for your chosen NFP partners through social media, storytelling & more.