How it works
10×10 exists to empower volunteers who seek a life of purpose. Accessing 10×10’s tools, resources and knowledge, volunteers collaborate to identify the most compelling cause areas and connect with corresponding social purpose organisations, then organise an engaging event to raise funds and awareness. Together we are contributing invaluable support to the most vulnerable people in our communities.
Choose your format to suit local rules/restrictions:
- Live event: requires permission to host guests at a function with food, beverages & entertainment.
- Digital event: utilising virtual tools to inspire, engage & amplify.
- Hybrid: where smaller groups are permitted in a central location & you can livestream to remote audiences.
Build your team of 10+ to form the Project Committee:
- Form a Project Committee, either from one office or collaborate & serve remotely from any place.
- Access the 10×10 Playbook as the step-by-step event management tool.
- Schedule key workshops with the 10x10HQ team to assist & support the key elements.
- The team self-organises into defined roles.
Choose your charities:
We’re powered by volunteers. There are plenty of ways to get involved, you could:
- Discuss & decide the cause areas that matter most – climate & environment, health, food insecurity & more.
- Research, nominate, select & work with a grassroots charity (or charities) doing the most important work in the local community.
- Develop knowledge & ideas to deliver a genuine experience & connection with the cause.
- Invite people to your live or digital event.
- Fundraise to help your charity pay for goods & services where there is great social need in the local community.
- Inspire volunteers to sign up to remote or physical volunteering projects with your chosen charity.
- Create awareness for your chosen charities through social media, storytelling & more.