Choose your format to suit local rules/restrictions:
- Live event: requires permission to host guests at a function with food, beverages & entertainment.
- Digital event: utilising virtual tools to inspire, engage & amplify.
- Hybrid: where smaller groups are permitted in a central location & you can livestream to remote audiences.
Build your team of 10+ to form the Project Committee:
- Form a Project Committee, either from one office or collaborate & serve remotely from any place.
- Access the 10×10 Playbook as the step-by-step event management tool.
- Schedule key workshops with the 10x10HQ team to assist & support the key elements.
- The team self-organises into defined roles.
Choose your charities:
- Discuss & decide the cause areas that matter most – climate & environment, health, food insecurity & more.
- Research, nominate, select & work with a grassroots charity (or charities) doing the most important work in the local community.
- Develop knowledge & ideas to deliver a genuine experience & connection with the cause.
- Invite people to your live or digital event.
- Fundraise to help your charity pay for goods & services where there is great social need in the local community.
- Inspire volunteers to sign up to remote or physical volunteering projects with your chosen charity.
- Create awareness for your chosen charities through social media, storytelling & more.