How it works
10×10 empowers volunteers who seek a life of purpose. Accessing 10×10’s tools, resources and knowledge, volunteers collaborate to identify grassroots social purpose organisations innovating to solve social problems, then organise an engaging event to raise funds and awareness. Together we are uplifting extraordinary social entrepreneurs and contributing invaluable support to the most vulnerable people in our communities.
Choose your format to suit local rules/restrictions:
- Live event: requires permission to host guests at a function with food, beverages and entertainment.
- Digital event: utilising virtual tools to inspire, engage and amplify.
- Hybrid: where smaller groups are permitted in a central location and you can livestream to remote audiences.
Build your team of 10+ to form the Project Committee:
- Form a Project Committee, either from one office or collaborate and serve remotely from any place.
- Access the 10×10 Playbook as the step-by-step event management tool.
- Schedule key workshops with the 10x10HQ team to assist and support the key elements.
- The team self-organises into defined roles.
Choose your charities:
- Discuss and decide the cause areas that matter most to you – climate and environment, health, food insecurity and more.
- Research, nominate, select and work with a grassroots charity (or charities) doing the most important work in the local community.
- Develop knowledge and ideas to deliver a genuine experience and connection with the cause.
- Invite people to your live or digital event.
- Fundraise to help your charity pay for goods and services where there is great social need in the local community.
- Inspire volunteers to sign up to remote or physical volunteering projects with your chosen charity.
- Create awareness for your chosen charities through social media, storytelling and more.