10×10 Corporate offers an engaging philanthropic experience that is tailored to your business, easy to organise and execute and has a proven record of success.
Since the 2013 start-up in Australia, 10×10 has grown to become a global movement. 10×10 Corporate has developed a digital model to reconnect teams that have been disrupted by WFH, delivering an empowering philanthropic experience in the corporate setting while genuinely helping grassroots mutual aid organisations.
Focused on the inherent benefits of a solid Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, 10×10 Corporate offers a better way to inspire staff to become great corporate citizens and help to make the world a better place. Contact 10x10HQ to learn more about launching a 10×10 campaign with your team.
What’s In It For Team Members?
Millennials and Gen Z’s want to live purpose driven lives and seek genuine opportunity to give to their local communities. 10×10 provides the platform and ignites a passion for philanthropy, translating to effective support to grassroots organisations, while a whole new generation of people connect with their colleagues. By serving on a 10×10 Project Committee, volunteers gain leadership and teamwork skills, develop new networks, feel a strong sense of pride for their organisation and derive deep personal satisfaction.
What’s In It For NFPs, Social Enterprises, Mutual Aid Agencies & Charities
10×10 offers an innovative, fresh way to directly engaging with a young supporter base of influential emerging philanthropists. Through Corporate events, organisations benefit from the creative contribution of new ideas, skilled volunteering. Grassroots charities struggling to gain a foothold in the competitive NFP sector value the financial help achieved at a 10×10 event… but reaping the long term rewards of brand awareness, plus the valuable new connections with young philanthropists.
10X10 is CSR differently
The 10×10 model is different as a CSR tool because:
• It empowers your employees to make decisions about responsible social investment – they research and choose the cause and the benefactor;
• It offers a way for stakeholders to get directly involved with mutual aid organisations;
• The opportunity for storytelling provides the key element of marketing the CSR.
What’s In It for Corporates
Research* endorses the positive brand impact associated with effective corporate social responsibility, including:
• Enhancing corporate reputation of an organisation;
• Trust development amongst employees;
• Method of communicating organisational consideration for the wellbeing of communities where it conducts business.
*References impact of CSR on stakeholder relationships/loyalty and trust:
• Corporate Social Responsibility in Business-to-Business Markets: How Organizational Customers Account for Supplier Corporate Social Responsibility Engagement, 2013;
• Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on consumer brand loyalty, 2019;
• The impact of corporate social responsibility on customer loyalty in hypermarkets: A new socially responsible strategy, 2019;
• Connecting the dots between CSR and brand loyalty: the mediating role of brand experience and brand trust , 2019.